Tuesday, March 14, 2006

On a Tuesday...

Last week at preschool was crazy week. One day every kid wore red; one day they all wore pjs; one day was mismatch day. I tried my best to find the most ridiculous clothing combination, paired with unmatched shoes, socks and even a different hairdo on either side of her head. I decided a picture would be in order to send to the family of how funny this was supposed to look (and I am a photographer after all!) I get ready to send the picture out to family and friends - sure to elicit a laugh or two. But to my surprise, it turns out that it doesn't matter what she wears... you just can't make her un-beautiful!


Of course, it wouldn't be right to forget about her bigger sister in all the picture-taking/sending... so beautiful as always, she posed as well. She is about to perform as a chicken named Hattie for her mini-play at school.

No comments: