Thursday, November 06, 2008

December Sneak Peek - "Make me Laugh" contest

December's preview (and SURPRISE!... there are 6 more pages after December!!) so keep looking!

And contest time... because they are so darned fun!
MAKE ME LAUGH - win a bracelet (see here)

OK - I asked for funny and you played along - thank you so much. I'll tell you what made me spit Coke (you owe me a keyboard) is the comment to the post above this one in which I initially said "It's 724 pounds and on its way here!" to which my quick witted reader said "is it your MIL?" I love my MIL BUT that just caught me in the funny bone! And no it wasn't my MIL, it was 2000 of the Hope Calendars :)
MandyM email me!!

And of course - visit www.hopecalendar.com to purchase a calendar - they'll be here this weekend! All proceeds go to MCWC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU DEBI !!!!
I'm so excited. =)
I emailed you ! ;-)