Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hope Calendar Updates!

Small Delays...
As I am sure you are painfully aware, that hurricane did a number on many of us. We were personally lucky and thankful, but a bit behind not being able to work with no power. So the calendar is a wee bit behind. Fear not, it'll be out, just later than I hoped!

Your proofs and gift!
ALL sessions have been proofed from the Hope Calendar. If you have not seen your images due to circumstances that didn't allow you access to computers, let me know. All 8x10 gift prints should be taken care of in the next few weeks or risk losing the ability to get one :)

Calendar Printing - need sponsors!
The calendar should be in printing very soon, but I still would like a few more business sponsors to cover the cost of printing. This allows to give ALL the calendar money to Montgomery County Women's Center instead of deducting costs. If you know a business owner (or anyone else) that would be interested, please contact me!

I'll also need retail locations for the calendar, so if you have a favorite store that loves charity, forward their name and I will ask if they mind carrying them!

Spread the word - I'll help you!
The calendar is only as successful as the number of people that know about it (and buy one!). In that light, please tell your friends - offline and ONLINE. If you need help, I can send you some images with permission to use them so you can post them on your website/blog/forums online... just email me!!!

No comments: