Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's November...

Some important things going on:

SALE - click here

Holiday Deadlines - click here

It has been a busy time here lately.

  • Life's Images Photography's first annual Purple Ribbon Sessions have been completed! I will post information about the donation to Montgomery County Women's Shelter when all orders are in. Look for this event between August and October of next year!
  • Five auctions at local community events have been completed and I am proud to be a part of raising funds for some very worthy causes. You can read the updates on the "Art of Giving" page of my website.
  • I have been working on a display outside of my studio, and in a week's time you will be able to enjoy some artwork (and pretty darn cute kids) while shopping at Baby Towne Spring.

No comments: