Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Help awareness and prevention of violence just by having your picture taken

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Life's Images supports this very important issue, and I invite you to help out! For a limited time, October 16 - 27, I am offering the chance to book mini-sessions - with all profits going to the local women's shelter. Of course, if you wish to enjoy a full session, those will be eligible too! If you have already had your portraits made, fear not, because you can participate as well. All reprint orders made during this time will also qualify.

Contact me for details : debi@lifesimages.com

If you are unable to participate with me, I encourage you to find your own way to do so, if even just donning your black-and-blue or purple ribbon for awareness. My own efforts are in honor of Angela....but if you need more motivation to help out, read some excerpts from this website.

http://www.ncadv.org/learn/TheProblem_100.html
http://www.ncadv.org/programs/RememberMyNameProject_119.html

No comments: